South Mimms Village Hall

Originally called St Giles, South Myms Parish Room when it was built in 1891, the Village Hall is now owned by Hertsmere Borough Council, but is run and managed as a community asset by the South Mimms Village Hall Management Committee.

For all enquiries about bookings, please contact the Booking Clerk:
Mrs Linda Hedison, 01707 651067. Please avoid telephoning between 6.00 and 8.00 pm,